Job ID: BH481228
Category: UX / UI
Specialty: Creative & Digital Marketing
UX Researcher – Mobile Apps
Our client, a a well-known technology conglomerate, is seeking a UX Researcher to join their growing team, who has a passion for the entertainment, music, or podcast world.
Contract Type: This is a fully remote, part-time position.
Duration: 3+ months
Hours: Mostly PST
UX Researcher Duties:
- Qualitative research, usability studies
- Conducting and managing user interviews
- Providing quality analysis (looking through verbatims, tagging)
- Supporting diary studies
- Running interviews
- Basic survey writing
- UserZoom is main tool for Usability
- Alida familiarity is helpful – or experience using research panels
- Dscout familiarity
Huge plus if you have these skills or experience:
- Global media and entertainment groups
- A passion or personal interest in music entertainment, music apps, podcasts, streaming services, or similar
- Multilingual ability a huge plus
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.