GEO Content Producer
Job ID: BH488229
Category: Project Manager
Specialty: Creative & Digital Marketing
Planet Technology is seeking a GEO Content Producer to work for our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
With a focus on localization, the Geo Content Producer drives the delivery of interactive design, content, and production plans to Geo production teams. They maintain close partnership with Brand, Launch, Campaign, Hardware and Screen teams to ensure the flawless execution of an on-brand, unified message across various platforms and locales.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, and highly collaborative. Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills are required. The Geo Content Producer must feel comfortable presenting to various levels of leadership and varying types of audiences (one-to-one or larger groups). The ability to deliver clear and concise communication is a must.
- Define and document strategic Geo content plans across all locales for various launches and platforms, including all product launches, seasonal and campaign work across web, email, Online Store, retail, channel, and other platforms
- Coordinate with creative and development teams to understand and document the full breath of global content needs including the creation of detailed content matrices, alternative copy, hardware and design assets
- Develop detailed instructional briefs for Geo production teams
- Partner with Brand teams to develop a clear and thorough understanding of software features and their availability across region
- Serve as subject matter experts on regional localization variances and across Client’s locales by providing guidance throughout the product lifecycle
- Cultivate a thorough and specialized understanding of the creative and web production processes
- Partner with localization teams to provide scope based on marketing communication plans
- Proactively identify and address workflow challenges
- Provide oversight to a team of vendor-based functional Producers
- Ensure that all customer-facing deliverables represent the best of the Client
- Relevant experience developing content strategies in an international marketing environment.
- Proven ability to build relationships cross functionally, influence others, and work effectively within a large organization
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management skills including scope management, resource planning, and task tracking.
- Ability to quickly process detailed information and capture the “big picture” in order to effectively deliver a clear and concise point-of-view
- Multi-tasker who can balance priorities within an ever-changing work environment
- Ability to successfully apply cumulative knowledge gain to future projects
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of Adobe suites of products
- Strong knowledge of Apple products such as Keynote and Pages
- 3-6 years of experience as a producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and certifications in applicable fields a plus.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.