Global Associate Design Director (APAC)
Job ID: BH488939
Specialty: Creative & Digital Marketing
Planet Technology is seeking a Global Associate Design Director to assist one of our well-known beauty clients in the conception and production of 360 campaign creative – with a specific focus on skincare, promo and APAC programs.
Global Associate Design Director Responsibilities:
- Elevate brand with innovative creative executions.
- Hyper awareness of competitive skincare landscape (including APAC), with insight into how to realize for our specific needs.
- Concept and execute global and APAC skincare campaigns across all platforms including print, digital, mobile, social, out-of-home and in-store to create multi-channel awareness.
- Understand the Digital / Social / E-com competitive arena and bring new ideas to the table based on competitive review of the digital marketplace.
- Manage content creation – from brief to execution.
- Help to art direct print, video, and social shoots at our downtime studio, involving product and beauty.
- Manage all post for skincare and APAC programs, including retouching and creative oversight, as well as liaising with internal and external collaborators (Creative, Legal, Consumer Engagement and Global Marketing).
- Act as a creative conduit across multiple departments to provide creative solutions to support the brand’s needs.
- Ensure that all creative reinforces brand’s prestige position and uphold its equity.
Global Associate Design Director Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in fast paced digital environment.
- APAC/China exp working with WeChat, Tmall, Kakao and LINE.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to navigate intercompany departments, impeccable organizational skills, financial/budgeting skills.
- Strong graphic design background including concept development and art direction.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite – with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Demonstrated expertise designing for the following: digital campaigns across web & mobile, online / mobile banner creative, social media, product launches and a great working knowledge of e-commerce.
- Digital integration into a bricks & mortar is a plus.
- Innovative-willingness to experiment with new concepts and approaches.
- Ability to source new vendors, technology and platforms.
- Needs to thrive in a fast paced environment, oversee multiple projects, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
- Strong communication skills to able to present – Clearly communicates expectations.
- Can relate to a range of people spanning business to creative to technical discipline.
- BA / BS / BFA degree.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.