Sr Epic Ambulatory Analyst
Job ID: BH496259
Category: ITW - Epic EMR
The Sr. Epic Ambulatory Analyst is responsible for system analysis, daily administration and support of the Epic system. Will work closely with end-users on requirements gathering, troubleshooting, and training. Candidate will support a variety of Epic projects, including upgrades, optimizations, enhancements, and implementations of new modules.
- Design of Epic System including current state review, future state review, and gap analysis.
- Test of system build, including flowsheets, departments, smart tools (smartsets, smartforms, smartphrases), orders, order transmittal, Navigators, and procedure build
- integration, and regression testing
- Analyzation of downstream impacts
- Refuel projects
- End-user training for system implementations and updates
- Documentation and presentation of work output
- Collaboration with integrated departments
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 5+ years of Epic build and project experience and certification in Epic Ambulatory is required
- Experience with Surescripts integration, Healthy Plant, Behavior Health and Rehab
- Build experience in flowsheets, departments, smart tools (smartsets, smartforms, smartphrases), orders, order transmittal, Navigators, and procedure build
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.