Workday Payroll Functional Lead – Certified
Job ID: BH506811
Job Details: Workday Payroll Functional Lead – Certified
Our client is a Big 4 Consulting and Advisory firm engaged in the implementation and support of the Workday HCM and Payroll solution for their client and requires an experienced Payroll Functional Lead to join the team.
- Hands-on Lead experience on multiple end-to-end implementations of Workday Payroll
- Experience leading all aspects of the end-to-end implementation of Payroll
- This is a hands-on role – must be able to work effectively in the tenant.
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage on their own, knowing when to escalate / seek assistance.
- Good Time Management skills are required.
- Must be organized, logical, attentive to details, & have good documentation skills.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) assignment, and consultants must make this their primary focus. Attendance and participation in calls and meetings, some arranged with little notice, is a requirement.
Active Certification in Payroll is required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.